I have five guidelines when it comes to my pen, nib and ink collecting.
- A pen or nib once in my collection never leaves.
- An ink once in my collection will only leave when it is empty.
- Every ink is suitable for the office, some will just portray you as being more extravagant than others.
- You have not truely lived until you have used a good custom ground nib.
- The words, "Too many", "Too much", or "Too expensive" never apply to your pen, nib and ink collection. (Except of course on the occasion your partner starts to look for a good divorce lawyer)